okay update from disney world!!! so far i have been to: magic kingdom (teacups and SPACE MOUNTAINNNN twice and other junk), epcot (CAPTAIN EO), and animal kingdom (everest!!!!) and been on a zillion and one rides and junk but disney is by far the most fun when you are DRUNKAS FUCK like i am right now lmao. tomorrow is hollywood studios to see the muppets and indiana jones and probs other stuff and then MOTHAFUCKIN’ HARRY POTTER WORLD ON THURSDAY MAYBE AND I’M GONNA GET A WAND AND PROBABLY CRY and then friday we’re seeing the hobbit: the desolation of smaug and it’s gonna be amazinggggggg.
WIP sketch of Katsa, Fire, and Bitterblue - will clean and color later!
Is anyone else completely terrified by the concept that you could, someday, meet someone who actually genuinely wants to spend the rest of their life in love with you?
god, i hate teenage girls, they’re so vapid and awful
like, let’s go over a list of all the terrible things teenage girls have done
- volunteered for the first line of defense at the battle of stalingrad to fight against nazis
- invented science fiction
- rode twice as far as paul revere, in the pouring rain and alone, to alert americans to the approaching british during the revolutionary war
- pioneered the art of investigative journalism, and its use as a tool of social justice
- turned the tide of the hundred years’ war
- put themselves in the line of fire, often literally, in order to help end injustice
- organized a student strike that helped spark brown v. board
- hid from the nazis in an annex for two years and found such great poignancy in their experience that their ordinary day-to-day-thoughts have become world famous
- led lewis and clark across the north american continent— while pregnant/raising a child
- worked to desegregate schools in 1835, as well as to end slavery
- helped found the aclu and fought for women’s suffrage; also, got arrested for being radical socialists
- wrote the first known work of literature by an american black person
like, god, what a bunch of bubbleheaded excuses for human beings